Freitag, 17. Juli 2015

Lʙ. 1579


Body
Skin- [PF] Doll V2 - Pure 
Hair-[monso] My Red Hood - Hood **New @ Wizarding Fair**
Body- Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Clothing
Top- [monso] My Red Hood - Top **New @ Wizarding Fair**
Skirt- [monso] My Red Hood - Skirt **New @ Wizarding Fair**
Leggings- -LePunk- Leggings *black*
Boots- [monso]  My Red Hood - Boots **New @ Wizarding Fair**

Accessories
Collar- Kibitz - Sethy collar - copper **New @ The Secret Affair**
Chestbelt- [monso] My Red Hood - Chest Belt **New @ Wizarding Fair**
Belt- [monso]  My Red Hood - Belt **New @ Wizarding Fair**
Armbelt- [monso]  My Red Hood - Arm Belt (L/L) **New @ Wizarding Fair**
Legbelt- [monso] My Red Hood - Leg Belt **New @ Wizarding Fair**
Basket- [monso] My Red Hood - Basket RARE **New @ Wizarding Fair**

Piercings
Nose
(Yummy) Lotus - Gold (Septum)
Lip
:Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Ink] *Mesh*

Pose

Loves,
Rose ✿
✘❤✘❤✘❤

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen